Refunds and Exchanges Policy
RWW does not normally give refunds or exchanges if you:
- simply change your mind
- purchased the wrong product
- damage the product after purchase due to unusual or non-recommended use / storage of the product or where the damage is caused by factors beyond our control
- no proof of purchase is provided
We do want you to be happy with your purchase so please contact us if you are unhappy with the product or service and we will do our best to assist you.
At our discretion we may choose to exchange wine that you don’t like with another wine, provided you have not purchased that wine before.
RWW will, of course, provide a refund or exchange if the product is defective, not as ordered, arrives damaged, and for any other reasons set out by Australian Consumer Law.
Eligibility for a Refund or Exchange
To be eligible for a refund, exchange, or warranty claim customers must meet the following requirements:
- stop using the defective product;
- report the details of the fault in a timely manner, especially if the product arrives damaged;
- provide proof of purchase if requested;
- ensure reasonable care is taken while the goods are in your possession.
- the product must not be disposed of, lost, or destroyed by the customer unless express permission is granted by RWW
To Make a Claim for a Refund or Exchange
Simply contact RWW by any of the methods given on our website, phone being preferable. We will assist you with the process.