- the personal information we collect from you
- how we use the information we collect
- to whom we disclose the information
- how we protect your information
The Personal Information We Collect
RWW only collects the personal information that you provide to us, as outlined below.
- When you place an order we will need to collect and store your name and contact details including address, phone number, and email address.
- If ordering over the phone we will collect your name and contact details as well as your credit card details.
- When you contact us using a form on our website or via email we will collect and store your name and contact details as provided.
As part of providing the service to you, our server and website will collect technical information about your internet browser and internet connection, including IP address and approximate geographic location, as well as the logging the time you connected. This is standard practice and not directly under our control.
How We Use Your Personal Information
We use your personal information primarily to provide the service to you.
We may also use your personal information to send you promotional material such as special deals. You may opt out of any promotional material by contacting us, or clicking on any Unsubscribe link in a promotional email and then following any instructions given.
Any technical data collected may be accumulated and examined on an aggregated basis to monitor our service or for analytics purposes, e.g. how long people generally spend at our site, the most popular pages, etc. This helps us to understand usage of our site and improve our service. Such technical data does not contain any personal information such as name and contact details but could potentially be used to personally identify you when combined with other data that does personally identify you. The only time we would attempt to personally identify someone from technical data gathered would be to investigate misuse of our service.
To Whom We Disclose Your Personal Information
To fulfil any orders placed we need to provide your name and contact details to:
- our payment processing company (currently Commonweath Bank)
- our courier company (currently Fastway Couriers)
Information provided to these companies will be covered by their own respective privacy policies.
We may disclose information about you without your consent if:
- legally obliged to
- to protect the rights or property of RWW, any user of our website, or any member of the public
How We Protect Your Information
We take reasonable steps to secure your personal information.
- We use secure, encrypted connections (commonly known as SSL) to our website.
- We keep our website software regularly updated.
- Unless you place an order via phone, we do not collect or store credit card details.
- Passwords are stored in an encrypted format in line with industry best practices.
However, as with any online service, there is always a chance of a breach of security. You should notify us immediately if there is any unauthorised use of your account or you notice any other breach of security. RWW will attempt to contact you in a timely manner if we believe our service was breached and your personal data compromised.
For your protection RWW highly recommends you use a different password for each online service, including ours.
RWW does not accept responsibility for any consequences of the unauthorised access to your information.
You may not opt out of these essential cookies and attempting to block them may prevent our website from operating correctly.
How to Access, Update, or Delete Your Personal Information
Should you wish to know what personal information RWW is holding about you please contact us.
If you wish to correct, update, or delete your personal information, please contact us. If you wish us to delete your personal information this will be done after we have fulfilled any orders you have placed and they have been delivered.